ASP Development server stopped working after xampp install

somerandomperson

I installed and configured XAMPP using this link
http://drupal.org/node/161975 and my ASP Development server in Visual studio
2005 atopped working. I unistalled XAMPP after I found out about the problem
but my ASP server still isn't working. Any advice to get it working again?
Thanks
somerandomperson

Bob Barrows [MVP]

somerandomperson said:
I installed and configured XAMPP using this link
http://drupal.org/node/161975 and my ASP Development server in Visual
studio 2005 atopped working. I unistalled XAMPP after I found out
about the problem but my ASP server still isn't working. Any advice
to get it working again? Thanks
somerandomperson

recommended practice), but this is a classic (COM-based) asp newsgroup.
ASP.Net is a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be
lucky enough to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your
question, you can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to
a newsgroup where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest

to help you.