    application, the same buttons works with a single click.

    Thanks
    Erik
    Erik Adas, Apr 23, 2007

  2. Erik Adas wrote:
    > Somebody can help me with the next problem.
    >
    > In an application with ASP pages and SQL Server 2000, there are
    > buttons developed with dream weaver, in customer instalations those
    > buttons work with double click and open the respective page, in our
    > instalations, the same application, the same buttons works with a
    > single click.

    Nothing to do with ASP I'm afraid. Button clicks happen on the browser.
    ASP is server-side code.
    You should post to a group that deals with browser issues. They will
    need to see more information than you've provided above. At the very
    least, they will need to see the html for the buttons that you are
    talking about (resist the temptation to copy the entire page and post it
    in the message. Extract the relevant bits) as well as the javascript
    functions that handle the button click events. Try m.p.scripting.jscript

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Apr 23, 2007