ASP ecommerce NG/forum

Laphan

Hi All

Do u know of any good ng or forum that specifically tackles ASP ecommerce
queries?

Thanks

Laphan

Laphan

Hi Curt

Thanks for coming back to me.

I'm really struggling to get hold of the standard method used to track
session status back and forth between the http and https parts of my ecom
site.

As I've put all of the customer details and payment checkout process on the
https and the rest on the http, the user can do a lot of two-ing and fro-ing
between http and https (the latter being on a completely different domain to
the former) and my current approach of in-built sessionid and a DB doesn't
appear to be the approved method.

How does everybody else do it?

Any pointers you can give would be appreciated.

Rgds Laphan

"Curt_C [MVP]" <software_at_darkfalz.com> wrote in message
this is a good place to start....
What's up?

Chris Hohmann

Laphan said:
Hi Curt

Thanks for coming back to me.

I'm really struggling to get hold of the standard method used to track
session status back and forth between the http and https parts of my ecom
site.
[snip]

Why not put the entire application under https?