    queries?

    Thanks

    Laphan

    Laphan, Oct 26, 2005

  2. Laphan

    Curt_C [MVP] Guest

    this is a good place to start....
    What's up?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com
    blog: http://blog.darkfalz.com

    Curt_C [MVP], Oct 26, 2005

  3. Laphan

    Laphan Guest

    Hi Curt

    Thanks for coming back to me.

    I'm really struggling to get hold of the standard method used to track
    session status back and forth between the http and https parts of my ecom
    site.

    As I've put all of the customer details and payment checkout process on the
    https and the rest on the http, the user can do a lot of two-ing and fro-ing
    between http and https (the latter being on a completely different domain to
    the former) and my current approach of in-built sessionid and a DB doesn't
    appear to be the approved method.

    How does everybody else do it?

    Any pointers you can give would be appreciated.

    Rgds Laphan

    "Curt_C [MVP]" <software_at_darkfalz.com> wrote in message
    this is a good place to start....
    What's up?

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    Laphan, Oct 26, 2005
  4. "Laphan" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Curt
    >
    > Thanks for coming back to me.
    >
    > I'm really struggling to get hold of the standard method used to track
    > session status back and forth between the http and https parts of my ecom
    > site.

    [snip]

    Why not put the entire application under https?

    Chris Hohmann, Oct 27, 2005