ASP Ecommerce with Quickbooks

Benny

Does anyone know if you have to have a specific version of QuickBooks and
Peachtree to integrate a website's "shopping cart" feature? Some of my
clients have QuickBooks and some use Peachtree, I am trying to integrate our
Custom ASP shopping cart with them.
Can some one help?

Kind Regards
Benny
Macronimous.com

Al

as long you generate an output file that QuickBooks or Peachtree can import
there should be no problem.
Look in the QuickBooks and Peachtree manual or Help
for Layout import file there is also switch that you can use for auto import
via code.

And of course you must code for the Web entry form or POS entry in other to
make this happen.

Your ASP code will handle the entries and QuickBooks or Peachtree will
process or calc the output.

I am not sure the newer version comes with this capabilities that you don't
need to write code for entries.

Hope this help.!

Benny

Many thanks Al