    Kind Regards
    Benny
    Macronimous.com

    Benny, Jun 18, 2005

  2. Benny

    Al Guest

    as long you generate an output file that QuickBooks or Peachtree can import
    there should be no problem.
    Look in the QuickBooks and Peachtree manual or Help
    for Layout import file there is also switch that you can use for auto import
    via code.

    And of course you must code for the Web entry form or POS entry in other to
    make this happen.

    Your ASP code will handle the entries and QuickBooks or Peachtree will
    process or calc the output.

    I am not sure the newer version comes with this capabilities that you don't
    need to write code for entries.

    Hope this help.!

    Al, Jun 18, 2005

  3. Benny