    facilitate coding and debugging ASP files?

    thank you
    serge
    Serge Myrand, Jul 14, 2004

  2. Serge Myrand

    Serge Myrand Guest

    and what about debugger? Do debug using Response.Write and other twist?

    thank's
    serge

    Serge Myrand, Jul 14, 2004

  3. Serge Myrand

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    Jeff Cochran, Jul 14, 2004
  4. Serge Myrand

    middletree Guest

    Interdev (Microsoft Visual Studio) has a debugger, if you set up your ASP
    site as a Project. I've never done it that way myself, but I have a friend
    who swears by it.

    middletree, Jul 14, 2004
  5. Serge Myrand

    Serge Myrand Guest