ASP editor/debugger

Serge Myrand

Hi,

I am new to ASP and presently I use a simple text editor (ConText,
freeware) to write my ASP code. Is there any good tools outhere to
facilitate coding and debugging ASP files?

thank you
serge

Serge Myrand

and what about debugger? Do debug using Response.Write and other twist?

thank's
serge

Jeff Cochran

I am new to ASP and presently I use a simple text editor (ConText,
freeware) to write my ASP code. Is there any good tools outhere to
facilitate coding and debugging ASP files?

About the only one realistically that fits this bill would be Sapien's
PrimalScript.

Jeff

middletree

Interdev (Microsoft Visual Studio) has a debugger, if you set up your ASP
site as a Project. I've never done it that way myself, but I have a friend
who swears by it.

Serge Myrand

Thank's I will try