    what to call it to do a search.

    Thanks,
    Andy...

    Andy, Sep 24, 2004

  2. Using CDO on Windows 2000 or 2003, you could do:

    <form method="post" action="subscribe.asp">
    <input name="emailAddress" type="text">
    <input type="submit">

    subscribe.asp:
    <%
    Dim sEmail : sEmail = Request.Form("emailAddress")
    Dim oCDO : Set oCDO = CreateObject("CDO.Message")
    oCDO.From = sEmail
    oCDO.To = ""
    oCDO.Subject = "Hi server."
    oCDO.TextBody = "subscribe listname " & sEmail
    oCDO.Send
    Set oCDO = Nothing
    %>

    Ray at work