ASP Error Event information is missing the file name

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Amitay Dobo, Mar 28, 2005.

  1. Amitay Dobo

    Amitay Dobo Guest

    I am using Windows 2003/IIS 6. The following event occurs during the day. i
    want to debug the culprit ASP page which is causing this, but having hard
    time without knowing on what page and website where the error occurs.
    May anyone have any idea
    1)how to change the server configuration so it will log the page, or
    2) is the error log stored elsewhere (i checked
    onWINDOWS\system32\LogFiles\HTTPERR, but it logs different sort of errors),
    or
    3)is there another way to log only errors (we have an internal error
    monitoring system, but this error seems to escape it. maybe it's on
    global.asa)?

    Thanks in advance,
    Amitay

    Event Type: Warning
    Event Source: Active Server Pages
    Event Category: None
    Event ID: 9
    Date: 28/03/2005
    Time: 18:00:37
    User: N/A
    Computer: WEB1
    Warning: IIS log failed to write entry, Script timed out. The maximum
    amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this
    limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by
    changing the value in the IIS administration tools..

    Amitay Dobo, Mar 28, 2005