    Then the page reacts normally, it either refreshes, or goes to the linked page.
    Thanks,
    MikeR

    MikeR, Jan 23, 2006

  2. I've never called MaPath with '\' in it I'm not sure that works ar you sure
    it shouldn't be "/db/xxx.mdb".

    That may be a red-herring. The line 6 you pointed at is not the line 6 IE
    is complaining about IE will be seeing the output of the ASP not the ASP
    itself.

    Use a script debugger (that is click yes to the dialog box) to see where the
    error truely is. Failing that use View Source to launch Notepad then goto
    the 6th line.

    Anthony.

    AnthonyWJones, Jan 23, 2006

  3. MikeR

    MikeR Guest

    AnthonyWJones wrote:
    > I've never called MaPath with '\' in it I'm not sure that works ar you sure
    > it shouldn't be "/db/xxx.mdb".

    Probably should be, but it works either way.

    > That may be a red-herring. The line 6 you pointed at is not the line 6 IE
    > is complaining about IE will be seeing the output of the ASP not the ASP
    > itself.
    >
    > Use a script debugger (that is click yes to the dialog box) to see where the
    > error truely is. Failing that use View Source to launch Notepad then goto
    > the 6th line.

    Red-herring indeed. Found & fixed by viewing source. The line called a non-existant
    OnClose handler.
    Thanks, Anthony.

    MikeR, Jan 23, 2006