ASP Error on INSERT INTO Statement

Guest

Hi

I'm getting the following error:

[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] The INSERT INTO statement contains
the following unknown field name: 'ClientName'. Make sure you have typed the
name correctly, and try the operation again.

I have checked the database and the field names are correct. The IIS server
has the appropriate permissoins to the database. When I run the query from
Access it sucessfully inserts a row. Thanks for your help and here is my code:

set objCmd = server.CreateObject("adodb.command")
set objCmd.ActiveConnection = oUnifiedConn

DIM strTest
strTest = "INSERT INTO Client (ClientName) VALUES ('" & strName & "');"
response.Write strTest

objCmd.CommandText = strTest
'objCmd.CommandType = adCmdtext
objCmd.Execute ' line 82