    Event ID: 5
    Date: 7/7/2004
    Time: 6:15:40 AM
    User: N/A
    Computer: yyyyyy
    Error: The Template Persistent Cache initialization failed
    for Application Pool 'DefaultAppPool' because of the
    following error: Could not create a Disk Cache Sub-
    directory for the Application Pool. The data may have
    additional error codes..

    Data:
    0000: 05 00 00 00 ....

    Tony, Jul 7, 2004

  2. That specific error message isn't listed, but browse through this article
    and the links it points to:
    http://www.aspfaq.com/2355

    --
    http://www.aspfaq.com/