    We have a client who have exchange servers and they use active directory.
    From their intranet (asp) we need to have a link to the exchange server but
    we need to pass the window logon credentials, so they don't have to log in
    again on the exch server.

    How do I go about this?

    Thanx
    Ron

    Ron, Jan 12, 2005

  2. If you're using active directory for authentication, then when the user logs
    onto windows within the domain, they should automatically be authenticated
    with the exchange environment when they attempt to access their mailbox. If
    you have them just go to http://yourexchangeserver/exchange that should take
    them to their mailbox automatically, using outlook web access (OWA). If
    you're trying to develop your own asp pages that access exhcange services,
    then that's a different story. In any case, they should retain their Ticket
    granting ticket for authentication for intranet services such as exchange.

    Jim

    Jim in Arizona, Jan 12, 2005