    and stylesheet

    but sees cannot, please advise~

    thanks~
    Utada P.W. SIU, Jan 21, 2005

  2. Utada P.W. SIU

    Guest

    Utada P.W. SIU wrote:
    > Accurary, I just change the contenttype of the asp to
    > "application/vnd.ms-excel"
    >
    > but my question is that, how to default the cell font to Arial?
    >
    > Now, it is defaulted to "Time News Roman", and I have tried using
    > and stylesheet
    >
    > but sees cannot, please advise~

    See the following

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dnoffxml/html/ofxml2k.asp

    You can do LOTS of cool stuff moving from ASP to Excel. We now use
    Excel as our report writer tool. Once you know what's going on with
    OFHTML it's a snap.

    I often will open an Excel doc, enter my data into a cell, format it
    the way I want it to work, Save As HTML and look at the source to see
    what the hell is going on.

    The way I develop reports is to get it working in HTML, then execute an
    ASP I created which "converts" (i.e. sets up the mime type, sets the
    style sheets, etc) the file to Excel. Then I go in and add my formulas
    such as subtotals and sums.
    , Jan 25, 2005

  3. Utada P.W. SIU

    Bullschmidt Guest

    <<
    Accurary, I just change the contenttype of the asp to
    "application/vnd.ms-excel"

    but my question is that, how to default the cell font to Arial?

    Now, it is defaulted to "Time News Roman", and I have tried using
    and stylesheet

    but sees cannot, please advise~

    This interesting resource can help with formating but I don't know if it
    actually can go as far as you want (to set a particular font):

    Creating a Dynamic Report using ASP and Excel by Jeff Anderson -
    1/9/2003
    http://www.codetoad.com/asp_excel.asp

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com