ASP form contents

Pradeep

Hi,

I have a page that is running under basic authentication
and another one which has to run under anonymous access.

The second page will use impersonation to do some file
operations.

The problem that we have is:
When I do a POST from the first form (running under basic
auth) to the second form (running under anonymos access),
the form contents do not get posted, and we cannot access
the form variables.

The same thing works if I enable basic authentication for
the second form...

Please help - is this a case where form contents cannot be
posted between different authentication schemes ?

thanks,
pradeep