ASP form contents

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Pradeep, Jul 7, 2003.

  1. Pradeep

    Pradeep Guest

    Hi,

    I have a page that is running under basic authentication
    and another one which has to run under anonymous access.

    The second page will use impersonation to do some file
    operations.

    The problem that we have is:
    When I do a POST from the first form (running under basic
    auth) to the second form (running under anonymos access),
    the form contents do not get posted, and we cannot access
    the form variables.

    The same thing works if I enable basic authentication for
    the second form...

    Please help - is this a case where form contents cannot be
    posted between different authentication schemes ?

    thanks,
    pradeep
    Pradeep, Jul 7, 2003