    Can any point me in the right direction?

    Thanks

    David

    David Hodgson, Feb 5, 2007

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2026

    --
    Dave Anderson

    Dave Anderson, Feb 5, 2007

  3. Thanks Dave,

    I had a horrible feeling that I would have to re-write the script using a
    more up to date method.

    Just never bothered trying to understand how the script worked but I have
    spent the last 1hr re-writing one of my scripts and everything is working
    fine now.

    Once again thanks.

    David Hodgson, Feb 5, 2007