    pages id be greatfull of that link too.
    Regards
    Don Grover

    Donald Grover, Jul 7, 2004

  2. Donald Grover

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Perhaps check this out:

    Clean up your Web pages with HTML TIDY Copyright © 1998-2001 W3C.
    http://www.w3.org/People/Raggett/tidy/
    Fixes mistakes in HTML code and attempts to fix ASP.

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance ASP Web Designer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com
    ASP Designer Tips, ASP Web Database Demo, Free ASP Bar Chart Tool...

    Bullschmidt, Jul 7, 2004

  3. Donald Grover

    CJM Guest

    HTML Tidy is integrated with HTML-Kit - a free web development package. IMHO
    it's better than just using Tody on it's plus there are other useful
    features in it...

    Chris

    CJM, Jul 7, 2004