    PW Guest

    I'm creating an ASP to print labels for a client.

    How do you send a formfeed to the printer ?
    PW, May 19, 2004

  2. PW

    Ray at Guest

    ASP cannot do this. With cascading style sheets, you could do line breaks
    and what not. I suggest looking up some CSS stuff or inquiring in
    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets.

    Ray at work

    Ray at, May 19, 2004

  3. PW

    PW Guest

    Found it at ASPFAQ ...

    <head>
    <STYLE TYPE="text/css">
    P.breakhere {page-break-before: always}
    </STYLE>
    </head>

    then just put a ...

    <P CLASS="breakhere">

    .... wherever I want the form feed.

    Works a treat.
    PW, May 19, 2004
  4. and what does this have to do with asp?

    NOTHING!!!

    [ + 2 0 r p 3 ], May 19, 2004
  5. PW

    PW Guest

    "[ + 2 0 r p 3 ]" <> wrote in message
    > and what does this have to do with asp?
    >
    > NOTHING!!!

    Did you read my original post ? Here's a copy for ya. I can't help it if
    the solution to my problem happened to be CSS rather than ASP.
    Now take your pill.

    PW, May 20, 2004