    freeware)

    Thanks

    JJ
    JJ, Oct 7, 2003

  2. JJ

    Hannibal Guest

    phpBB is still the best

    One of our client intranets(ASP/IIS) is running it... php has no grief
    running on NT.
    Works just as good SQL Server connectivity, which allows you to re-use that
    type of information on your asp coded pages...reading from its db of course.

    give it a try, you'll learn alot.

    Hannibal, Oct 7, 2003

  3. JJ

    Hannibal Guest

    :eek:) hehehhe...

    Hannibal, Oct 7, 2003
  4. JJ

    Paul Woods Guest

    For free, try Web Wiz Guide. www.webwizguide.info

    For purchase, look at ASP Playground. www.aspplayground.net

    Paul Woods, Oct 8, 2003
  5. JJ

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Tue, 7 Oct 2003 15:39:01 +0100, "JJ" <nospam> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >Does anyone know of a good free forum for ASP?
    >
    >For PHP there is www.phpbb.com which is very professional.
    >
    >Is there a similarly professional looking ASP forum anywhere? (Preferably
    >freeware)

    Well, you can always run PHP on Windows with few issues... :)

    Snitz is probably the most popular, but there are others that are free
    to low cost depending on use. Try aspin.com for a search. If you're
    willing to do ASP.NET you might look at DotNetNuke with the forum
    module.

    Jeff
    Jeff Cochran, Oct 8, 2003