ASP/Frames

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by Andrew Durstewitz, Jul 31, 2003.

  1. Hey,

    For some reason I am being forced to use frames on an internal website.
    What I am doing is usuing ASP to tell it what frames to be using for
    each STEP in the session.

    User interaction ---> Update Session Step ---> back to begnning...

    The user's session step is updated then sent back to the orgional page
    that creates the frames.

    The problem is when the user is redirected back I am getting 6 frames...
    (top, middle, bottom). They are showing up twice?

    Is there an ASP command to clear the browser and get it to completely
    refresh it's material?

    If I hit F5 the duplicates go away and everything is normal again...

    Thanks,
    Andrew J Durstewitz

    * * * Sent via DevBuilder http://www.devbuilder.org * * *
    Developer Resources for High End Developers.

    Andrew Durstewitz, Jul 31, 2003