    just referencing it, but the email format must be HTML.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Boris

    Andrew J, Mar 17, 2005

  2. they'd be referenced. your email component most likely will not embed them.

    if the web server is viewable to the outside world, use their full
    (http://www.server.com/image.jpg) URL

    --
    Jason Brown
    Microsoft GTSC, IIS

    rights.

    Jason Brown [MSFT], Mar 17, 2005

  3. Andrew J

    Andrew J Guest

    Unfortunately my web server is not accessible by the outside world...is there
    anything I can do to make images visibel to them?

    Andrew J, Mar 17, 2005
  4. Walk through http://www.aspfaq.com/2474

    On 3/17/05 12:01 AM, in article
    , "Andrew J"