    is there any other settings for IIS 6.0??

    From http://developmentnow.com/g/62_0_0_0_0_0/inetserver-asp-general.htm

    Posted via DevelopmentNow.com Groups
    http://www.developmentnow.com
    Junaid, Dec 1, 2005

  2. What, specifically, is not firing? Session_onstart? Application_onstart?
    Are you using objects or external dlls in those events?

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Dec 1, 2005

  3. Junaid

    Junaid Desai Guest

    The only Sub i have in the global.asa is the session_onend

    this is not setting the logg back to 0. i am creating a single user
    loggin. i set a daabase field to 1 when loggin on via file, and reset it
    to 0,within the global.asa, once the session has ended. i can do this by
    using an application var but because of server hits, this will slow down
    the processors within the application..
    what setting do i need for global.asa to run from IIS 6.0.

    THIS Application RUNS well under IIS 5.0

    Junaid Desai, Dec 1, 2005
  4. Please quote some of the message to which you are replying so the context is
    retained.
    Junaid Desai wrote:
    > The only Sub i have in the global.asa is the session_onend
    >
    > this is not setting the logg back to 0. i am creating a single user
    > loggin. i set a daabase field to 1 when loggin on via file, and reset
    > it to 0,within the global.asa, once the session has ended. i can do
    > this by using an application var but because of server hits, this
    > will slow down the processors within the application..
    > what setting do i need for global.asa to run from IIS 6.0.

    See if this article contains your solution.

    --
    Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
    Bob Barrows [MVP], Dec 1, 2005

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2078