ASP Guidance

Brad M.

Hi,

I'm new to ASP in all aspects, and I'm being asked to submit a proposal to
create a small, two page database service in which some information is
entered on one page, and once that record is 'created' another page displays
with the ID number of that record on it. It's a fairly small project, but
I've no idea where to start, what design considerations to take in, security
risks, etc. This is an internal service (meaning company login is
required), but it has to be accessible to the public, so that users can
login to it from wherever they happen to be.

Does anyone have any ideas for some KICK ASS books on ASP?? Maybe 2 or 3 to
cover most of the scope and give me a good solid understanding of ASP. Any

Best Regards,
Brad

Michael Pearson

For an ASP.net book, I like ASP.net Unleashed by Stephen Walther. For ASP
3.0 (old stuff) I reccomend Active Server Pages 3.0 by Wrox

Michael