asp help

nor

i'm currently developed a website using asp that involved with credit
card transaction.the 3rd party is using php.from my page to the 3rd
party it seems to be ok. the problem now is after the transaction is
done, i need to return back to my page which is credit.asp

the 3rd party provide the return url input box for me to insert in it:
http://www.anaedar.com/credit.asp?status=$status;

i'm not familiar with php..is the way i insert it correct?

the page seems like it doesn't read the status that i pass. or is there

anything wrong with my asp coding down here?

<%
NOBAKUL = session("nobakul")
Dim rs
Dim strSQL
Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
With rs
..LockType = 3
..CursorType = 3
..ActiveConnection = conn
End With

strSQL = "SELECT * FROM BAKUL WHERE NOBAKUL = '" &NOBAKUL& "'"
rs.Open strSQL

Dim myStatus
myStatus = Request.Querystring("status")
If myStatus = "-1" Then
rs("STATUSCREDIT") = "-1"
rs.Update
Response.Redirect("main.asp")

Else

if myStatus = "11" Then
rs("STATUSCREDIT") = "11"
rs.Update
Response.Redirect("failure.asp")

Else

if myStatus = "00" Then
rs("STATUSCREDIT") = "00"
rs.Update
Response.Redirect("paparbakul.asp?NoBakul='" &NOBAKUL& "'")
End If
End If
End If
%>