asp help

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by nor, Oct 17, 2006.

  1. nor

    nor Guest

    i'm currently developed a website using asp that involved with credit
    card transaction.the 3rd party is using php.from my page to the 3rd
    party it seems to be ok. the problem now is after the transaction is
    done, i need to return back to my page which is credit.asp

    the 3rd party provide the return url input box for me to insert in it:
    http://www.anaedar.com/credit.asp?status=$status;

    i'm not familiar with php..is the way i insert it correct?

    the page seems like it doesn't read the status that i pass. or is there

    anything wrong with my asp coding down here?

    <%
    NOBAKUL = session("nobakul")
    Dim rs
    Dim strSQL
    Set rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")
    With rs
    ..LockType = 3
    ..CursorType = 3
    ..ActiveConnection = conn
    End With

    strSQL = "SELECT * FROM BAKUL WHERE NOBAKUL = '" &NOBAKUL& "'"
    rs.Open strSQL

    Dim myStatus
    myStatus = Request.Querystring("status")
    If myStatus = "-1" Then
    rs("STATUSCREDIT") = "-1"
    rs.Update
    Response.Redirect("main.asp")

    Else

    if myStatus = "11" Then
    rs("STATUSCREDIT") = "11"
    rs.Update
    Response.Redirect("failure.asp")

    Else

    if myStatus = "00" Then
    rs("STATUSCREDIT") = "00"
    rs.Update
    Response.Redirect("paparbakul.asp?NoBakul='" &NOBAKUL& "'")
    End If
    End If
    End If
    %>

    thanks in advance..
    nor, Oct 17, 2006

  2. nor

    berry Guest

    Zaihan(isn'it)??
    berry, Oct 17, 2006

  3. nor

    Evertjan. Guest

    berry wrote on 17 okt 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > Zaihan(isn'it)??

    Isn't what?

    [please always quote on usenet]

    --