    suggestions on a good editor for a programmer?

    Thanks in advance.

    Carlos
    cpaesano, Sep 11, 2006

  2. Microsoft Visual Studio!!!

    otherwise, Dreamweaver is great software as well.

    You can also try the Microsoft free developer tools:
    Visual Web Developer Express 2005
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/vwd/download/

    Grant Merwitz, Sep 11, 2006

  3. Also look at Expressions. There are many videos showing how it can be
    used. Coming from DreamWeaver, you may find this most appealing.

    http://www.microsoft.com/products/expression/en/demos.aspx

    Brennan Stehling
    http://brennan.offwhite.net/blog/

    Brennan Stehling, Sep 11, 2006
  4. Visual Studio 2005 is superb!

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Sep 12, 2006
  5. cpaesano wrote:
    > I have been using an old html/asp editor called Homesite (v. 4.0).
    > This is old, and was bought by Adobe, which now is Dreamsomething. Any
    > suggestions on a good editor for a programmer?

    Textpad
    Notepad++

    --
    BVH