asp/html editor

tna | timothy gardiner

tna | email messageAnyone know of an ASP app that will open up either a HTML page / ASP page, and read in the code and use it as a HTML editor?

I know of a number of people who want to use "Frontpage on the internet" plus it would come in handy for the CMS i'm building =)

Thanks,

Tim.

Tim Gardiner

What I mean is cohearant to a system based on a CMS structure.

My ASP script contains a HTML template, and the user enters content that
they desire for the page. The page is then written to the webserver, so
creating it is not an issue.

What I need is a GUI editor where a user logs into my system, selects a
HTML file that has been created, and it opens it and allows for editing
- Like when you get free hosting, and some providers allow you to edit
the source of pages - I want to be able to provide a service where the
source is not shown, and users can edit the HTML view (A WYSIWYG).

THANKS,

Tim Gardiner

middletree

For what you're talking about, Dreamweaver would be best. But there is a
learning curve.