    I know of a number of people who want to use "Frontpage on the internet" plus it would come in handy for the CMS i'm building =)

    Thanks,

    Tim.
    tna | timothy gardiner, Jan 2, 2004

  2. tna | email messageI think I understand what you mean.
    Try Homesite, you can map a path to a url and edit that page as you wish, can work with asp too.

    Stu
    Anyone know of an ASP app that will open up either a HTML page / ASP page, and read in the code and use it as a HTML editor?

    Stuart Palmer, Jan 2, 2004

  3. tna | timothy gardiner

    Tim Gardiner Guest

    What I mean is cohearant to a system based on a CMS structure.

    My ASP script contains a HTML template, and the user enters content that
    they desire for the page. The page is then written to the webserver, so
    creating it is not an issue.

    What I need is a GUI editor where a user logs into my system, selects a
    HTML file that has been created, and it opens it and allows for editing
    - Like when you get free hosting, and some providers allow you to edit
    the source of pages - I want to be able to provide a service where the
    source is not shown, and users can edit the HTML view (A WYSIWYG).

    THANKS,

    Tim Gardiner

    Tim Gardiner, Jan 3, 2004
  4. tna | timothy gardiner

    middletree Guest

    For what you're talking about, Dreamweaver would be best. But there is a
    learning curve.

    middletree, Jan 3, 2004