ASP html to Excel 2003

Randy Morrison

I have a report created in ASP (not ASP.NET) that uses
Response.ContentType="application/vnd.ms-excel" to display the results
of a query from SQL Server 2003 formatted as an html table using Excel
in Internet Explorer (version 6.0.2800). The report displayed fine
when my PC had Excel 97 installed. My PC was recently upgraded to
Office 2003 and now the report only displays the report header. Does
anyone know of a change I can make to the ASP code to display the rest
of the report in Excel 2003?

Thank you in advance for your assistance!