    find a working script yet.

    Best regards,

    Francois
    francois, Feb 7, 2004

  2. francois

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    you would need to pass a javascript 'window.open(...)' call to the href
    attribute (or onclick attribute) the HyperLink renders. You can set this to
    the NavigateUrl or by using Attributes collection.

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    "francois" <_NOSPAM> wrote in message
    hi all,

    I have hyperlink controld in my aspx webpage. When i click on it it needs to
    open a new window, then i added the attribute target="_blank"

    But I would like to also give a size to the new open window as well as take
    off all the menu,link bars and other bars to have a minimalistic version of
    internet explorer.

    How can I achieve this? I assume i need to use some javascript but i did not
    find a working script yet.

    Best regards,

    Francois
    Teemu Keiski, Feb 7, 2004

  3. francois

    francois Guest

    Hi Teemu,

    Thank you for your information but I am quite beginner on the subject and I
    am not sure how to pass the NavigateUrl attribute to the javascript as the
    NavigateUrl is computed at page_load time during databinding to be more
    exact ( i am using a repeater control )
    If you have the code for it, it would be great or at least what kind of
    techinque i can use

    Best regards,

    Francois

    francois, Feb 7, 2004
  4. francois

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    Hi,

    you could see following article how to use JavaScript in conjuction with
    ASP.NET

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/d.../en-us/dnaspp/html/aspnet-usingjavascript.asp

    With this technique you just output a call to window.open, whihc open a
    popup window for you. It allows you to specify the width and height of the
    window and so on. And about the usage with repeater: you probably get these
    measures for window (or parameters) while databinding? You would need to
    access the HyperLink in ItemDataBound event of Repeater and from there set
    the attributes of every repeateed (databound) HyperLink.

    If you still have problem, perhaps you could show a sample how you are
    databinding the repeater.

    Teemu Keiski, Feb 7, 2004