ASP Hyperlink problem with FP2003

Ray

I've got a Database Results Wizard form with a hyperlink which passes data
onto the next page. I wish to send two pieces of data along this link. The
first item is from within the DRW data, so I can easily set this up using
hyperlink parameters. However the second piece of data is not within the
DRW, so when I use the hyperlink parameters it doesn't allow me to use it
because it is not in the Name dropdown when I use Add in the hyperlink
parameters dialog.
Anyone know how I can achieve this?

Ray