    otherwise) is good to use for developing in .ASP?

    Thanks,
    Gordon
    Gordon, Oct 15, 2004

  2. Gordon

    Ken Schaefer Guest

    Visual Interdev?

    Visual Studio.Net?

    Cheers
    Ken

    Ken Schaefer, Oct 15, 2004

  3. Here's a decent list of options. http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2500 I
    personally use Textpad, although that wouldn't really fall under the IDE
    category...

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Oct 15, 2004
  4. I think visual interdev should enough
    It is a great tools because it can display the object method automatically

    however, I am using edit plus for programming
    ^.^
    --
    <Title>Analyst Programmer</Title>
    <Experience>3 years programming experience with 1 year system design
    Utada P.W. SIU, Oct 15, 2004
  5. Gordon

    Bill Guest

    UltraEdit (see www.UltraEdit.com ). Can be as sophisticated or as simple as
    you want. Allows you to run your script for test.

    Bill, Oct 18, 2004