ASP IIS 5.0 Mapping an FTP share to the physical directory

jimmy

Hoping someone can help.

I've setup several FTP shares on IIS 5, where some of the shares are
located on another computer, while other directories are on the local
computer.

Is there a function similar to server.mappath that I can use to return
the physical path of a FTP virtual directory using ASP?

For example, I have a virtual directory called TestA located at
C:\TestA on the local computer running IIS 5. I have another virtual
directory called TestB located at \\Devserver\TestB where Devserver is
another machine on the network.

In my ASP code, I need to be able to access the physical directories
directly and I would like to avoid having additional code to deal with
hard coded directory paths.

Is there something similar to the command server.mappath("TestB") which
would return "\\Devserver\TestB"? This way, the physical path is
transparent and I can treat local and network shares in the same way.

Many thanks,
Jimmy.