    - I have special account on MS.exchange with I can use to send e-mail-s

    thanks for any information and link about this problem

    Mariusz

    Gorgo, Apr 17, 2004

  2. Gorgo

    Chris Barber Guest

    You could try using ASPMail (cheap but good) / ASPEmail (free I think) third
    party components to do it - CDO is a bit funny some times.

    You could also run your own local email server such as MTS (www.mtspro.com)
    which is cheap (even free for single domain version I think), small, and
    easy to use.

    Chris.

    "Gorgo" <> wrote in message
    Hellow

    What I want to do is to send e-mail from my asp page thru ms.echange server.
    Does anybody know how to do it ?

    - Ms.Exchange and IIS are working on diffrent machines.

    Chris Barber, Apr 17, 2004

  3. Gorgo

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On Sat, 17 Apr 2004 20:29:13 +0200, "Gorgo"
    <> wrote:

    >Hellow
    >
    >What I want to do is to send e-mail from my asp page thru ms.echange server.
    >Does anybody know how to do it ?
    >
    >- Ms.Exchange and IIS are working on diffrent machines.
    >- I have special account on MS.exchange with I can use to send e-mail-s
    >

    >thanks for any information and link about this problem

    Configure SMTP on the IIS system with the Exchange server as a smart
    host and use any of the methods available. Or configure the
    particular component or method to use the Exchange server as the SMTP
    server. Using CDO you can access the Exchange server directly.

    See:

    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2119

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Apr 17, 2004