asp:imageButton and the enter key

Skier Skier

Hi:

In a control file (.ascx; the code behind is written in vb.net), I'm
using asp:imagebutton. Problem is that the user is forced to click the
button to fire the event. I'd also like for them to be able to hit the
enter key to register that the event has occurred. All browser issues
aside, other than capturing the enter key click with javascript and then
letting the code behind know that the enter key should be associated
with the click event, is there a more elegant way of doing this in
asp.net/vb.net? Or....Has anyone out there written there own version of
the imagebutton control that gets around this issue?

Thanks!
sledDog