Asp in developer computer and html on the server

Ann

We now have some updated webpages related with database
run on a state server which only host static pages and
jsp. They don't host ASP.

Currently we use the old way that writes html code in MS
Access report and export it as a html page. it runs daily
and upload to the server.

Because my windows xp have iis, I want to try to write
ASP pages.

Is there a solution, for example, write first in ASP.
then change it to HTML? How can I implement it?
Or any better suggestions?

Thanks a lot

Ray at

You could use this, http://www.aspfaq.com/2173, where you'd treat your
machine as the remote server, save the html body, and then upload those
contents as .html files. Ideally, you should learn jsp or find a host that
supports ASP.

Ray at work