    made no changes to my config that I know of.

    Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can make things right?

    Roger

    Roger Helliwell, Nov 21, 2004

  2. The best people to answer this will be at

    http://asp.net/Forums/ShowForum.aspx?tabindex=1&ForumID=137

    HTH MikeL.

    =?Utf-8?B?TWlrZUw=?=, Nov 22, 2004

  3. On Sun, 21 Nov 2004 20:09:02 -0800 in
    microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet, "MikeL"
    <> wrote:

    >The best people to answer this will be at
    >
    >http://asp.net/Forums/ShowForum.aspx?tabindex=1&ForumID=137
    >
    >HTH MikeL.

    Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. On a whim, and like
    others suggested, I deleted the contents of

    C:\Documents and Settings\[Username]\Application
    Data\Microsoft\VisualStudio\8.0\ReflectedSchemas

    and the problem miracously disappeared.

    Roger

    Roger Helliwell, Nov 22, 2004