    case, name, etc. and it does.

    How do I test what the value of Request.Form("EmailCbx") is after my user
    presses submit on the calling page?
    Ron, Feb 24, 2006

  2. Ron

    Evertjan. Guest

    Ron wrote on 24 feb 2006 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > I'm trying to check the value of a checkbox and respond accordingly. I
    > had one checkbox working then I changed the name and value and it
    > stopped working. I've checked very carefully to make sure that
    > everything matches - case, name, etc. and it does.
    >
    > How do I test what the value of Request.Form("EmailCbx") is after my
    > user presses submit on the calling page?

    <%@ LANGUAGE = JScript %>
    <%

    if (request.form("EmailCbx")!='')
    response.write('Checked!')
    else
    response.write('Try again, stupid!');

    %>

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.
    Evertjan., Feb 24, 2006

  3. Ron

    Ron Guest

    Thank you, I used your answer and based on it added this:
    response.write(request.form("EmailCbx")), which showed me that the problem
    was an outdated page in my cache. Thanks again!

    Ron, Feb 24, 2006