Asp Javascript language paging larger database record sets

zfarooq01

Asp Javascript language paging larger database record sets

i am firmiliar with asp javascript and not asp VB.

i can display the results ok, but if i return 100 records from my table
i would like it to display 5 records per page. i have looked at asp
recordset paging on several sites, however cannot find any scripts that
work with ASP JAVASCRIPT.

can anyone help?????????????????????????

below is the code that i have used in my pages
email me (e-mail address removed)
thanks zibby1199

Database Connection File

<%@ LANGUAGE="JAVASCRIPT" %>
<%
myconn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.connection");
mydb = "Driver={Microsoft Access Driver
(*.mdb)};DBQ=c:\\onlinedata\\webs\\PhoneUnlockers.net\\test\\BizOpps\\BizOpps.mdb";
myconn.Open (mydb);
rs = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset");

%>

Display Page
<%

sql = "Select * from tblUser" ;
rs=myconn.Execute(sql);
while (!rs.eof)
{
%>
Name: <%=rs("Name")%>,
DOB: <%=rs("DOB")%>,
Address: <%=rs("Address")%>

<%
rs.movenext();
}
rs.Close();
%>

McKirahan

Asp Javascript language paging larger database record sets

i am firmiliar with asp javascript and not asp VB.

i can display the results ok, but if i return 100 records from my table
i would like it to display 5 records per page. i have looked at asp
recordset paging on several sites, however cannot find any scripts that
work with ASP JAVASCRIPT.

[snip]

URL:http://databases.aspfaq.com/database/how-do-i-page-through-a-recordset.h
tml

Evertjan.

zibby1199 wrote on 30 Sep 2006 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
that url does not work

thanks for the reply though.

Where are you posting about?

[please always quote on usenet]