    code. Can anyone tell me the syntax for calling a javascript function from
    ASP in such a way as to capture the true or false return.

    Thanks Hugh
    Hugh Welford, Sep 30, 2004

  2. I don't really follow. What do you mean? Code in an ASP block cannot
    really interact with code that is destined for the browser, if that's what
    you mean. To ASP, <script type="text/javascript">function whatever()
    {...}</script> is no more meaningful than a string of characters like
    KJAKJSJDFJNAJlkjalksjdoiJlkjflkjaodsijAJ;DSF. It's just part of the
    response being sent back. Can you explain what you're trying to do in a
    more specific way?

    Ray at home

    Ray Costanzo [MVP], Sep 30, 2004