asp JavaScript

vinodkus

I have a problem Some asp
Problem 1>I want to use two button in asp and want if first button is
pressed then it should go to a page and if another button is pressed
then it should go to another page.
Problem 2> I want if a button is pressed a particular function or
procedure should be call.

Evertjan.

wrote on 07 apr 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I have a problem Some asp
Problem 1>I want to use two button in asp and want if first button is
pressed then it should go to a page and if another button is pressed
then it should go to another page.
Problem 2> I want if a button is pressed a particular function or
procedure should be call.

Impossible.

ASP j[ava]script runs on the server,
and there no are buttons on the server.

If there were buttons on the server, who would press them?

Ask in a clientside NG for clientside javascript, such as:

comp.lang.javascript