ASP Link query...

David

Hi,

Quick question.

I have the following link:

<A HREF=""Schedule.asp?JobNumber=" & RS("JobNumber") & "&PONumber=" &
RS("PONumber") & """>" & RS("JobNumber") ONCLICK= popup() & "</a>

I want the link to reference a function in the <Script> tag as
follows:

<script>

function popup() {
window.open( "Schedule.asp" , ""
,"top=40,left=40,width=200,height=100" ) ;
}

</script>

I am not sure where to place the ONCLICK code in the hyperlink as this
link is written out via response.write......Its all the " " & ' ' that
get me ...

Thanks in advance

David

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP]

If you want the popup to happen when the page displays, call popup in the
load the body tag, you will have to make the function accept the vars as
params.

--
Gregory A. Beamer
MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA