    transparent?

    Thanks,
    Gilgamesh

    Gilgamesh Ankidu, Apr 30, 2010

  2. On Apr 30, 9:48 pm, "Gilgamesh Ankidu" <> wrote:
    > I have an asp:menu which pulls the menu items from sitemap. The background
    > of menu items have been setup with an image. The problem is that when the
    > menu text is written on the background image, there's a background which
    > appears behind the text causing a shadowy look. Any idea how to get rid of
    > the text background? Is there a way to set the text backgrounds to
    > transparent?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Gilgamesh

    Where the "shadow" is coming from? You mean that the text of selected
    item has a colored background? If yes, you should check your CSS for
    links. The easiest way is to find out what style the element has is to
    use IE8 with its Developer Tools (just press F12), or Firefox with
    Webmaster Developer Tools

    Alexey Smirnov, May 1, 2010

  3. The problem was resolved by adding td tag to the css class used for
    StaticMenuStyle.

    Thanks,
    -G

    Gilgamesh Ankidu, May 3, 2010
  4. On May 3, 7:08 pm, "Gilgamesh Ankidu" <> wrote:
    > The problem was resolved by adding td tag to the css class used for
    > StaticMenuStyle.
    >
    > Thanks,
    > -G
    >
    > "Alexey Smirnov" <> wrote in message

    > On Apr 30, 9:48 pm, "Gilgamesh Ankidu" <> wrote:
    >
    > > I have an asp:menu which pulls the menu items from sitemap. The background
    > > of menu items have been setup with an image. The problem is that when the
    > > menu text is written on the background image, there's a background which
    > > appears behind the text causing a shadowy look. Any idea how to get rid of
    > > the text background? Is there a way to set the text backgrounds to
    > > transparent?

    > > Thanks,
    > > Gilgamesh

    > Where the "shadow" is coming from? You mean that the text of selected
    > item has a colored background? If yes, you should check your CSS for
    > links. The easiest way is to find out what style the element has is to
    > use IE8 with its Developer Tools (just press F12), or Firefox with
    > Webmaster Developer Tools

    Good that you've fixed it!

    Alexey Smirnov, May 3, 2010