asp:menu transparent submenu? and size of parent menus?

jobs

Hi.

I have a menu horizontal on the top.

I figured out that if I set this property the black arrow on parent
items goes away..

StaticEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False"

However, the item is still wider than other items accross than items
with no submenus.

1. Any way to set the width of a specific menu parent item?

Also, when I select my parent item, sub items drop down as expected,
but their backgrounds cut into a header image i have. I see a
transparent color background properties, but I only want to set it for
sub items while they are not selected.

2. Any way to set the submenu items to transparent background while
the parent is selected? Any way to set backgrounds to color and semi
transparent?

Here's my code:

<asp:Menu ID="Menu" CssClass="Menu" runat="server" Font-
Names="Helvetica" Font-Size="Small"
Orientation="Horizontal"
StaticSubMenuIndent="0" StaticDisplayLevels="1"
DisappearAfter="500"
StaticEnableDefaultPopOutImage="False" >
<StaticMenuItemStyle BackColor="White"
ForeColor="#949494" />
<StaticHoverStyle BackColor="AliceBlue"
ForeColor="SteelBlue" />
<DynamicHoverStyle BackColor="AliceBlue"
ForeColor="SteelBlue" />
<Items>
<asp:MenuItem Text="Products"
ToolTip="Products" Value="Products" >
<asp:MenuItem NavigateUrl="_" Text="y"
ToolTip="y" Value="y"></asp:MenuItem>
<asp:MenuItem Text="x" ToolTip="x"
Value="x" NavigateUrl="~/Security/apps.aspx">
</asp:MenuItem>
</asp:MenuItem>
<asp:MenuItem Text="Reports" ToolTip="Reports"
Value="Reports"></asp:MenuItem>
<asp:MenuItem Text="Logout" ToolTip="Logout"
Value="Logout"></asp:MenuItem>
<asp:MenuItem Text="Admin" Value="Tools"></
asp:MenuItem>
<asp:MenuItem Text="Help" Value="Help"
ToolTip="Help"></asp:MenuItem>
</Items>
</asp:Menu>

Thanks in advance for any help or information.