ASP multilingual site

Ed

I want to create a multilingual website in ASP. Is the Dictionary object
created with the application-level scope the way to go?

Guest

How do you define "multilingual" ?
If you mean each page contents available separately in different languages?
Then you can use ANSI and set page encoding dynamically.
If you mean several languages apearing on the same page, then you have to
emply UTF8 and make sure that your website is on w2k rather then on nt4

Evertjan.

Ed wrote on 06 feb 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
I want to create a multilingual website in ASP. Is the Dictionary object
created with the application-level scope the way to go?

<http://groups.google.com/
groups?selm=Xns9356D86DC4880eejj99%40194.109.133.29>

does that help ?