    Is there is a solution for this situaiton ?

    Regards,

    Karim Mohamed

    Karim mohamed, Apr 17, 2007

  2. Yes. Load the project in Visual Studio 2005 and allow it to be converted to
    2005.
    Peter

    --
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short urls & more: http://ittyurl.net

    =?Utf-8?B?UGV0ZXIgQnJvbWJlcmcgW0MjIE1WUF0=?=, Apr 17, 2007

  3. If you can convert th esolution then open it in VS 2005 and convert it
    to a .NET 2.0 / VS2005 solution (will happen automatically).

    If you don't want to convert it, then open VS 2005 and just open the
    file you want to put a breakpoint in. Add a breakpoint and then
    attach to iis. You'll be able to step through the code even if you
    don't have the solution/project loaded. I do this all the time for an
    open source library we use which is written in .net 1.1.

    HTH,

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, Apr 17, 2007
  4. I wonder if MSBee would be a fit in this case :

    http://www.codeplex.com/Wiki/View.aspx?ProjectName=MSBee

    "MSBee is an addition to MSBuild that allows developers to build
    managed applications using Visual Studio 2005 projects that target .NET 1.1."

    Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
    asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ===================================

    Juan T. Llibre, Apr 17, 2007
  5. Hello Peter,

    I don't want to convert it , cause I have a lot of .net 1.1 sites developed
    and I want to migrate from MOSS 2003 to MOSS 2007 and it dosen't make sense
    that I convert all the sites, this is the last option and the hard one.

    Regards,

    Karim Mohamed
    "Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]" <> wrote in
    message news:...

    Karim mohamed, Apr 18, 2007
  6. Not im my situation. It's an open source project and the open source
    code maintains a VS2003 solution and project. If I try to convert it
    I'll have a heck of a time maintaining updates and contributing
    patches.

    Perhaps for the original poster it's an option though..

    Sam

    We're hiring! B-Line Medical is seeking .NET
    Developers for exciting positions in medical product
    development in MD/DC. Work with a variety of technologies
    in a relaxed team environment. See ads on Dice.com.

    Samuel R. Neff, Apr 18, 2007