    that information and execute the original search again??

    Please help..

    TIA..

    =?Utf-8?B?c3Fsc3Rlcg==?=, Feb 1, 2006

  2. My recommendation would be to use the Session object. Another alternative
    would be to have a link on your order detail screen (or whatever page the
    search results link takes you to) generated that includes a QueryString,
    although the Session object is probably best. If you need help doing this,
    let me or someone else know.
    --
    Nathan Sokalski

    http://www.nathansokalski.com/