    Pls. help
    Regards,
    Gaurav
    Gaurav Vyas, Feb 23, 2005

  2. It seems that there is ASP.NET 1.0 installed as the ASP.Net environment.
    Would you please check the folder that you have the folder:
    <WINDOWS>\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.1.4322

    If you have also the folder <WINDOWS>\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v1.0.3705
    then please unistall aspnet 1.0 (using aspnet_regiis.exe in the v1.0.3705
    folder) and install aspnet1.1 using (using aspnet_regiis.exe in the
    v1.0.3705 folder)

    Regards
    Mohamed El Ashmawy
    MEA Developer Support Center