ASP.NET 2.0 Active Directory authentication questions

derol4

Hi all,

I have an ASP.NET application.

I have managed to set up the active directory membership provider and
can authenticate against our AD.

I have a couple of questions though:

1) Can I select users from AD that are allowed to login to the system -
I don't want to allow everyone?

2) In AD we have our organisation split into organisational units. Can
I have my app authenticate against one of these (e.g. just allow access
to someone in the HR department).

Thanks in advance for help with this.

Derol.