asp.net 2.0 ajax control toolkit

richard

We have created a web portal using ajax toolkit in asp.net 2.0.
We have deploy into the live server at client working environment.
They are using proxy server (Internet setting and setup the proxy).
We hit error when they are using the proxy server. We have un-tick the
proxy, then the ajax can use it without any problem.

Guest

We have created a web portal using ajax toolkit in asp.net 2.0.
We have deploy into the live server at client working environment.
They are using proxy server (Internet setting and setup the proxy).
We hit error when they are using the proxy server. We have un-tick the
proxy, then the ajax can use it without any problem.

Hi Richard

take a look at this post
http://jamesewelch.wordpress.com/2008/07/18/aspnet-ajax-issue-with-ssl-proxy/

Hope this helps