    for a solution.

    Thanks a lot for your help!
    Jimmy

    Jimmy, Oct 25, 2006

  2. The JavaScript is client side, so you are stuck on generic implementations.
    It will go where it goes. You can alter the JavaScript to go to your server
    and then forward to the page requested, if you would like, but that might a
    big job.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think outside of the box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 26, 2006