    --
    Thanks in advance,

    sck10
    sck10, Apr 10, 2006

  2. Hi SCK10,

    Thank you for posting.

    Regarding on the send email automation, do you mean use ASP.NET page's code
    to programmatically send email to certain user? If so, you can consider use
    the mail component in the .net framework, in 1.1 we can use the
    System.Web.Mail namespace's classes. While in .net framework 2.0, there
    include a new namespace System.Net.Mail which provide more powerful and
    sophisticated email processing functions.

    Here is a web site which include may FAQ on the system.net.mail

    http://www.systemnetmail.com/

    hope this helps.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng