  1. David R.

    David R. Guest

    Does ASP.NET 2.0 C# support XSLT 2.0?
    David R., Jan 21, 2006

  2. Chris R. Timmons, Jan 21, 2006

  3. David R.

    David R. Guest

    So, ASP.NET 2.0 does NOT support XSLT 2.0.

    Thanks for confirming.

    David R., Jan 21, 2006
  4. Not really sure.But what i read las twas that Xquery 1.0 will replace
    XSLT. This makes no sense to me, as these are diffent tools for
    completely different jobs.
    But i think they would release it once the W3C finally
    releases the recommendations which i think it is
    Hope that helps
    Patrick

    Patrick.O.Ige, Jan 22, 2006