ASP.NET 2.0 -Debugger mode not showing header control images and j

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Deepa, Mar 31, 2007.

  1. Deepa

    Deepa Guest

    Hi All,

    We recently started coding applications in 2.0 framework and I ran into some
    problems.

    The header is developed in 1.1 framework and is compiled into a DLL and is
    used in other applications. It is added to the toolbox, dragged and dropped
    in every application.

    The same 1.1 DLL is added as a reference in the 2.0 application. In the
    debugger mode the DLL is throwing a javascript error that it doesnot
    recognize the function. The application is showing up fine in the web browser
    when we go directly to the link. This DLL uses the company logo and a .js
    file which has menu flyout functionality.

    Why does the control not load correctly in the debugger mode where as it is
    fine with no errors when the page is loaded from the IE window directly.

    Appreciate your help
    Thanks
    Deepa, Mar 31, 2007